Friday, June 03, 2011

Movies to Watch this 1st Weekend of June



Several movies opened in the past two weeks and a lot of them are really good. Here's a rundown of what you can find at the cinemas this weekend plus some movie reviews and blog posts I (and hubby) made about them:


Please read my movie review of X-Men: First Class at HerWord.com
You can also read my hubby's review of the movie here which was written from a comic aficionado's point of view


Since Hangover 2 will definitely be enjoyed mostly by men, here's also my hubby's take about it. I'm actually still quite in shock at some of the scenes I saw so I haven't the energy yet to write a lengthy review :p


If you like alien stories and comics mixed in with some weird and funny stuff, watch Paul. Read an interview with the lead actors here


Parents, bring your kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It really is a must-watch for the whole family. Please read my review at HerWord.com


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is still going strong after two weeks! Find my review of this movie also at HerWord.com

No comments: